JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if it isn't pretty, I just don't know what to do. I mean like how will it ever match my wardrobe? Goodness gracious maybe I'll have to use my Bedazzler on it or duracoat it pink! Maybe a laser engraved unicorn will help it's drab looks?

Morons

it's a ruger it probably works, it's a machine, not a fashion statement

Well, if it isn't pretty, I just don't know what to do. I mean like how will it ever match my wardrobe? Goodness gracious maybe I'll have to use my Bedazzler on it or duracoat it pink! Maybe a laser engraved unicorn will help it's drab looks?

Morons

it's a ruger it probably works, it's a machine, not a fashion statement

Nice coop44.

It's prettier than any Glock! Sorry, couldn't resist. You know what IS pretty? Ruger stock (RGR). Wish I'd bought some at $12.00 a couple of years ago (now $36.00) instead of the useless S&W stock I bought.

If it performs who cares . The sigs look cool but you have to put ground up unicorn horn in the ammo or they dont function. Walther is known for pretty guns lol I wonder if ruger will make a pink one or 4 kinds of cammo . Obviously im a ruger fan lol

Hey, I'm a Ruger fan too. I own four of them. Just seems to be no in between. They're either pretty good looking guns or plug ugly. I don't know why, but for some reason the SR22 just turns me off, but not the Walther. Like others have said though, if it works, and Rugers almost always do, that's all that matters.

I'm an old fart so I just like the lines of classic pistols like the S&W wheel guns, 1911's, or the Browning Hi-Power just to name a few.

I like the looks plus it goes bang every time (according to the YouTube reviewers), with just about any cheap ammo. Will own one at some point. At least Ruger will make plenty of them, unlike Keltec.

That looks like the governor. Ugly and lots of wrinkles.

I love pretty guns (thanks JMB) and pretty woman. In that order cause guns are less expensive. Maybe that is why I have many guns and only one wife.

I just clicked on the banner ad for the new Ruger SR22 pistol and that is one butt ugly pistol! I think the KelTec PMR30 takes first place, but the SR22 comes in a pretty close second.

Well, you are certainly entitled to an opinion and I'll respect your right to share it, but I disagree with it. I like the look of it. Looks like a fun gun to me.

Took two strippers to the range a couple months ago. All they wanted to shoot was the P22. I took notes on that. When the Ruger gets a threaded barrel, I'm in.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

pole-dancer-silhouette-164x300.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews