JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It's definitely been a ton of fun to shoot, surprised at the lack of malfunctions. Ran a good sampling of ammo through it (erm, like everyone else shooting .22 the last 10 years..kinda catch as catch can)
I expected it to find SOMETHING it hated, but not so far

I have one and I love it. I have about the same amount of rounds you have through it, or more and it just keeps asking for more. You're asking price is very reasonable.

I'm gonna miss it when it's gone. Has yours been 100% on various ammo? I was expecting it to hate something, like every other 22 pistol I've owned. I mean, there's the usual minor difference in group size between brands, but function has been solid

Little note, since I keep getting the yowling types. Guess what? I don't like the FFL transfer law either, it's garbage that effects none but the law abiding, but guess what..I'm law abiding. Try to vote the morons out of office, write letters to try and get the bad laws repealed, educate everyone who'll listen about why these things are both unnecessary and detrimental. There are plenty of things that can make a difference. Lisping to me about how I'm a traitor for obeying a bad law really just isn't an efficient use of either of our time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.