JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UPDATE: 2/16/2013 This little guy is ***SPF***!!!!!

Ruger SR22 LNIB.

Low round count. Just have not used it much. Turned out to be a little small for my big hands and want something bigger (I wear XL glove size).
Plan to buy a 22/45 LITE someday (if I can find one in stock, ha, ha).

Has had recent factory warranty work due to FTE from the get go, new slide, barrel and firing pin. Ruger basically replaced the entire upper half and tested it. Their customer service is amazing and I am a life long customer now. I have not fired it since the warranty work and thought it would be a good time to sell it for someone to get a LNIB gun and I can fund the bigger 22/45 LITE.

Practically brand new, $350.

Comes with all parts, box and paper work as from factory. I don't know if the warranty transfers to new buyer, but Ruger has been really good to me in past years if something breaks or anything.

Prefer cash, your OR driver license or CHL, and meetup in Sherwood/Newberg area. I will create a Bill of sale that we both sign.

Thanks.
PS
For those that have asked, no trades except for a 22/45 LITE

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.