JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
LaCenter
State
Washington
Zip Code
Excellent. One owner. Like new. Original box and everything that came with it. Range Bag. Larger hand grip Sleeve. Don't shoot it. Needs a new home. This model is suppressor ready. Adjustable rear sight. Manual safety.

11D1F9C3-AA09-41CF-A5E5-93B480E0B117.jpeg 73D49E41-F7D2-425C-9750-6A6481A0C438.jpeg BDCDAFD5-34D1-4D20-9161-1ECBCB62BFA8.jpeg F4AE1C2B-6FF9-4F2E-A1CC-E00886A0B24D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's so easy.
Choose your FFL. Pawn shops seem to have the lowest FFL fees.
We meet there.
You inspect the gun inside the FFL.
FFL takes possession of the firearm.
You pay them there FFL fee.
You start filling out your transfer papers.
I give them a copy of my ID.
They check that it is registered to me.
After checking you pay me.
I leave.
Mike

That's still possible even with you being a Washington resident? I'm aware of private sales and have an FFL here locally in Portland that does transfers for $25 for private sales but I wasn't sure if that changed any when you're purchasing from someone in Washington

Smokin deal, I love my sr22.

In Oregon you can still add Tandemkross 5 round extenders, get the green springs while you are at it.

👍

Smokin deal, I love my sr22.

In Oregon you can still add Tandemkross 5 round extenders, get the green springs while you are at it.

👍
There are some more expensive options for running a .22 but I don't think they make a better one. My sr22 has been one of my favorites since I bought it years ago. It will feed any ammo I put through it. I know rimfire ammo can be unreliable at times but I've never had a problem with these. My son and daughter bought one as well. This is a very good deal . Somebody should jump on it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.