JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I special ordered one about 3 months ago - and nobody has a clue when they'll be in. So, what's the point of hyping up a new gun, selling a very few of them, then holding them back from the market. I just don't get this. Nobody on the west coast has these. Retailers blame the distributors. Distributors blame the manufacturer. Anyone else dealing with this?

Bought mine "off the shelf" from Sportsman's Warehouse. I think that was April. Sounds to me like many people are buying these. So many in fact, that the stores either have waiting lists, or are selling them as fast as they can get them in.
I do not remember any gun selling as well as this Ruger right off of the bat.

Crazy

So I special ordered one about 3 months ago - and nobody has a clue when they'll be in. So, what's the point of hyping up a new gun, selling a very few of them, then holding them back from the market. I just don't get this. Nobody on the west coast has these. Retailers blame the distributors. Distributors blame the manufacturer. Anyone else dealing with this?

I would say get you money back and buy through someone else. I have seen a couple at the gun show and apparently people (as posted) have bought them with no problem.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top