JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This sale is for a brand new in box Ruger SR1911 .45 5 inch barrel pistol. This gun has never been fired and is still in original box with original literature and case / mags / lock. This gun was purchased last year but we have no time to get to the range with it and it has been a part of my collection when it should be out getting some range time. Asking $650. I require with my sales:
  1. Washington State Resident / WA License
  2. Washington CPL (Concealed Pistol License)
  3. Signed Bill of Sale with information on gun and buyer
  4. OR transaction handled through a licensed FFL and buyer pays all transfer fees
Please email if interested. Thank you.

RugerSR1911_zpsb196f828.jpg RugerSR1911RightSideNumberXd-1_zps7149d867.jpg RugerSR1911Left_zps10f7992a.jpg

Last Edited:
Message to PuddleMonkey, rather than being confrontational and expect the worst of someone in the forum perhaps an informational tact in the future would be more productive. I found the title editing area and corrected my mistake after I was admonished by the administrator for re-posting the advert by northwestfirearms. I was not trying to "skirt the system" so to speak, I just missed the area where one changes the title. On a positive note if you would like to purchase my pistol and meet all the requirements I have lowered it to $800. Thank you and have a great day.