JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all!

I found something I'd like to get so I need to offer some stuff up here for sale, hopefully for a meet up later today!

That being said, you are looking at a GREAT deal in order to sell it quickly.

It's a Ruger SR1911 with approximately 200 rounds thru it. Great condition, I've added Pachmyr G10 grips and VZ grip screws. Gun will come with perfect Ruger wood grips and screws, if you would like these, I would sell them for an extra $20, otherwise I keep them.

Comes with 2 Ruger mags. Lost the cardboard box, so that isn't included. =(

Gun is accurate, just want something other than .45 right now.

PM me!

Thanks!
Aaron

IMG_1493.JPG IMG_1495.JPG

Hey all!

I found something I'd like to get so I need to offer some stuff up here for sale, hopefully for a meet up later today!

That being said, you are looking at a GREAT deal in order to sell it quickly.

It's a Ruger SR1911 with approximately 200 rounds thru it. Great condition, I've added Pachmyr G10 grips and VZ grip screws. Gun will come with perfect Ruger wood grips and screws, if you would like these, I would sell them for an extra $20, otherwise I keep them.

Comes with 2 Ruger mags. Lost the cardboard box, so that isn't included. =(

Gun is accurate, just want something other than .45 right now.

PM me!

Thanks!
Aaron

View attachment 319305 View attachment 319306
Those grips change the whole complexion of the Ruger. Nice job.
Pm sent

Please stand by folks. Driving back to town from KFalls and didn't plan on the spotty reception. Will get back to you all this afternoon. Quick and easy FFL meet ups preferred.

Thanks!

Hey all! I have arrived home and have PM'd the first PM'ers. Nothing is set in stone so if you're a cash-in-hand buyer, you still may have a shot, PM please and I will follow in order.

Thanks!
Aaron

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.