JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Decided to sell my full size Ruger SR1911 in 45ACP. I'm the second owner. I'm not sure how many rounds have been put through it, but it doesn't really show any wear. I've personally put around 200 through it. Included is everything it came with from the factory. I have the cardboard box and the zip up soft case and both factory magazines. I also installed a Smith and Alexander one piece magwell. The original mainspring housing is included if you'd like to return it to the factory configuration.

Updated price to $600.

Transfer will go through an FFL. I'm not interested in shipping, face to face deals only. Trade items above or below value wil be considered with cash on either end if needed. Let me know if you want any additional pictures of the gun and feel free to ask any questions.

Trades include:

Mossberg MVP in 308 only.
Ruger Precision Rifle in 308 only.
Sig Sauer P227 Tacops with threaded barrel.
Sig Sauer P229 Legion model in 9mm.
Lever action 357 or 45-70.
Ruger Vaquero in 357.
Decent quality 1911 in 9mm or 10mm.

Not interested in any ARs, shotguns, AKs, Glocks, or anything in 40 caliber. Other bolt guns are probably a no at this point too.

Thanks for looking!

F790D54C-2EAF-45CC-85A7-751F0DAFE106.jpeg CAA58031-4677-4C75-8B99-52689B3A6FA5.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.