JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a lightly used, well maintained Ruger SR1911 full-size (5 inch). Gun comes with everything from the factory including box, bushing wrench, soft-case, 1 8-round mag, 1 7-round mag, manual, etc. Round count is roughly 250-300ish, always taken care of and cleaned. Gun is currently equipped with a pair of FDE recover tactical grips that give you the railed option on the non-railed 1911 config. (Black/Grey VZ grips pictured are not included, will update photos tonight) stock wood grips that are pictured are included. I also have the recover tactical OWB holster that fits a full-size 1911 with the grip package. Holster is hardly used and a great fit for the setup, good lock up, in my opinion almost a little too stiff but reading reviews they seem to break in with use.

Looking around these are going anywhere from the $600-$650 range used, new can go anywhere from $700+. Grips and holster are $100 if bought directly from amazon.

Price- $700 OBO (price reflects a well taken care of pistol and accessories), FFL cost will be covered by me, I have a place in Warrenton that does transfers and even though I do travel to the Portland area from time to time I'd prefer to do the transfer here on the coast (hence why I'll cover the fees).

NO TRADES ATM PLEASE, NEED CASH FOR OTHER PROJECTS I HAVE GOING ON.

Please PM me with all offers and I will get back to you ASAP.

IMG_0568.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.