JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Independence
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have for sale one: Machine Gun capable of firing 10,000 rounds a minute, so says the Liberal uneducated LEFT. Or a NIB Ruger SR-556 with flip up Battle sights and a 1/9 Twist rate on the Barrel. Now this is a Piston driven AR and not a Gas driven AR. It has all the evil features that make this weapon so much more deadly than a regular un-impressive Semi-Auto Rifle, such as an Magpul upgraded stock and Pistol grip with 3, count them 3 thirty round magazines that are way more powerful than your average 10 round mags. An think of how upset all your liberal neighbors will be when you, yes you choose to exercise your Constitutional Rights. But wait there's more, you act today, I'll thrown in a soft sided case, sewn with the gnarled little fingers of Orphans in Viet Nam and Proudly stamped "Made in the U.S.A. and just for good measure a cardboard box from the last "Old Growth" tree in the State of Oregon. And I do this why you say.....Because I'm just a caring individual who cares about people. That and I need another shotgun, why you ask? Now you sound like my Wife!!!

Ruger SR-556.jpg IMG_1051.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.