JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger sr22 with less than 200 rounds.........$325. Paid around $450 with tax. Require transfer form.

Bought to lower the cost of shooting nines. Also have a Ruger 1022 with plain wood stock.

Same deal, other than one box of .22lr, I am not using it. Included rifle bag, extra banana mag and a rubber dealie to lengthen the stock.

Both in issaquah.

Ruger sr22 with less than 200 rounds.........$325. Paid around $450 with tax. Require transfer form.

Bought to lower the cost of shooting nines. Also have a Ruger 1022 with plain wood stock.

Same deal, other than one box of .22lr, I am not using it. Included rifle bag, extra banana mag and a rubber dealie to lengthen the stock.

Both in issaquah.

i am interested in your Ruger SR-22. how does it fire? and what color is it?

Just sold it and was just now trying to locate the ad and close it. I have had a number of .22 lr pistols---sig, walther, etc. Not one of the others comes even close to the Ruger. The Ruger sr22 is prettier, sturdier, and shoots better than the others. Mine eats anything we put thru it. No problems. Grip is better too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.