1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger SP101 W/ Crimson Trace grips SOLD SOLD SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by wade11a, Sep 9, 2010.

1. wade11a

wade11a oregon Member

I have a Ruger SP101 with 3" barrel that is in very good condition I would like to sell. It has been fired mabye 200 times. i have the box and all the paperwork. The Crimson trace grips were installed and have seen 30 or so rounds fired. I have all the paperwork and box (even the sticker) for the grip. I also have a Hogue grip that is installed now and a Kirkpatrick leather mini paddle holster (Kirkpatrick Leather Concealment Holsters - The Mini Paddle) that will go along with it. I will also throw in 50 rounds 158 gr lead round nose .38 special, 68 rounds Rem .357 mag 125 gr semi jacket hollow point, 12 rounds Corbon DPX and 6 rounds Win. 158 gr semi jacket hollow point and 2 twelve round ammo wallets and 1 six round ammo wallet. I am asking $600 for it all. Oregon resident with ID. You can PM me here or email me. Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  2. buick455

buick455 se portland Member