JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
For sale is a Ruger SP101, spurless snubnose model with about 150 rounds fired through it. I purchased it approximately a month ago, and I found that I prefer S&W revolvers, so I am selling it. It comes with a Wolff Springs shooters pack (not installed) so you can tweak the mainspring and trigger return spring if you choose to do so. Also comes with a Badger grip that I have sanded slightly to fit it to the gun.

I used sandpaper to round the sharp edges of the triggers so that they wouldn't rub my finger raw. Also I lightly sanded the back of the gun when fitting the Badger grip, but you cannot really tell since I finished with about 600 grit sandpaper and the gun is brushed stainless anyway. It was just to get the edge of the grip to transition smoothly to the gun.

Gun with box/manual, factory grip, Badger grip, and Wolff springs for $475, barely been used. Price drop to $450.
Caliber .38 Spl/.357 Mag. Stainless steel. No trades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.