JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Match Champion SP101, Ruger® SP101® Match Champion® Double-Action Revolver Models comes with factory box and papers, nice presentation grips, hogue grips,Triple K leather holster for this model, and 20 rounds of .357. Excellent handgun with no issues. Not interested in trades. Local pick-up in Salem area at gun shop where buyer pays transfer fee.

6CED3310-DDF2-46AC-9EF5-42F2F02D3B9C_1_201_a.jpeg E3BC00BB-7DDA-4A08-9357-C6AAD19FB1BB_1_201_a.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I like the gun and I like the price. I would buy in a heartbeat , but I don't like the long drive I would have to make twice. Bring it up to Pantel Tactical in Renton and I will buy it today. I will even up the price to $800.00.

I like the gun and I like the price. I would buy in a heartbeat , but I don't like the long drive I would have to make twice. Bring it up to Pantel Tactical in Renton and I will buy it today. I will even up the price to $800.00.
I'm not interested in traveling, but if you decide to head down here let me know. Thanks

In that case then I can only offer you $600/00 for the gun to make it worthwhile to me. I mean two trips to Salem and the transfer fee. You would only have to make one trip.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.