Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/WTT OR Ruger SP101 3" with 3 holsters, 2 speed loaders, 3 sets of grips and ammo

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Dreams of Steel, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Dreams of Steel

Dreams of Steel Sherwood Active Member 2016 Volunteer

I have a lightly used Ruger Sp101 3" with Meprolight Tritium front sight and also includes 2 IWB holsters (1 Alien Gear, 1 custom made leather) 1 OWB holster (Alien Gear) 2 HKS speed loaders, factory grips, Hogue rubber 3 finger grips, and Pachmayr rubber grips. I also have 50 .38spcl FMJ, 100 .38spcl +P and 15 Hornady .357 MAG self defense rounds that will go with it. I am asking $500 cash or trade for a basic AR in 5.56. I will add cash (up to $250) for a good condition rifle. Let me know what you have and let's make a deal. FTF in the Portland metro and surrounding areas. Current OR CHL or ODL and bill of sale will be required.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Gassyman and taylor like this.
  2. C phillips

C phillips Vancouver New Member

I have an AR Pistol lower and a Hardened Arms 9in upper in 5.56. I used to have an SP101 and I miss it.
    Trade? Thru FFL I guess now. ?

3. Dreams of Steel

Sorry, OR residents only. I apologize I forgot to add that in the original post. Also, I am only looking for rifles at this time.

4. BVB

BVB PDX Active Member

have the original box and such?

5. Dreams of Steel

Sale pending

6. Dreams of Steel

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.