JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Ruger is SOLD.

Looking to sell/trade an excellent condition Ruger SP101. This is the .357 version with the 3" barrel. The gun is in excellent condition. The trigger is nicely broken in, and the cylinder lockup is tight. There are a few light wear marks on the barrel and frame, and a couple of small scratches on the topstrap just to the rear of the barrel (see third photo,) but overall the finish is still very nice. Included with the gun is a Comp-Tac C.T.A.C. kydex holster, and a set of Hogue Pau Ferro wood grips. The holster and grips are brand new. The original rubber grips are also included.

Price for everything listed: $500 FTF or $525 shipped FFL-to-FFL. FTF transactions need to be pretty close to the Bellevue/Renton area, as family obligations keep me pretty busy at home.

I'd prefer to sell this gun, as I have been spending too much on toys as of late. HOWEVER...I'd be open to trading the Ruger (FTF only, with or without the wood grips and holster) for:

- S&W 649 or 638 (no lock only)
- S&W .357 K-frame (2 or 3" barrel only)
- Ruger Speed/Service Six (2 or 3" barrel only)
- S&W 6906/6904/5906/5904
- Other offers will be politely considered. :)

TMann

Ruger SP101:

The red color on the front sight is nail polish and can be easily removed if desired

Comp-Tac C.T.A.C. Holster:

Hogue Pau Ferro Grips:

RugerSP101_1-1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.