JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Nothing strikefire. Other Revolvers,Sig Sauer P series,Beretta Inox 92fs, Browning hi power, CZ75 b or d. Nice guns? No plastic fantastic.

These are great revolvers in that you get a six-shot revolver that can shoot multiple calibers through them safely (.327 Magnum, .32 H&R Magnum, .32 S&W (Long and Short). The .327 Magnum is also a tremendously high-impact round. Add that to my own experience that all of the SP101s I've had have been wickedly tough and well-made revolvers and easy to work on in terms of spring replacement, polishing of internals, etc., and you really can't go wrong with this. Good luck with your sale!

I know some people shoot them because they are semi-rimmed, but I've also heard people have had some problems so I left it out since I never shot them myself. Thanks for the input, though. Hope it sells.

Screenshot_20180702-115409.png

These are great revolvers in that you get a six-shot revolver that can shoot multiple calibers through them safely (.327 Magnum, .32 H&R Magnum, .32 S&W (Long and Short). The .327 Magnum is also a tremendously high-impact round. Add that to my own experience that all of the SP101s I've had have been wickedly tough and well-made revolvers and easy to work on in terms of spring replacement, polishing of internals, etc., and you really can't go wrong with this. Good luck with your sale!
I can confirm. My go to range gun is my SP101 in .357 mag. Good gun out of the box, and even better when the springs have been replaced like the sellerss have.

I had one of these, nice little carry pieces (sold it); They are 5 shot, not 6 though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.