JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have good condition Ruger SP-101 in .38 special that I'm looking to trade in OR only

Its a five shot .38 with a painted front sight (orange). The bottom of the grip is a little worse for wear thanks to my ferret and his love for soft chewy things. But aside from that and some normal wear on the revolver its in fine shape.

Not for sale ATM. And I will only do business with those individuals that haven't sought to sell their guns at extremely inflated prices. You can blah blah about "free market" and seeing how it is I'm free to not want to do any sort of business with you. If you fit the above don't bother as you're probably already on my ignore list.

FTF with OR residents. ODL and CHL required. Or at the very least ODL and plenty of positive feedback. (Basically I just want to make sure everything is on the up and up).

Trade Interests (+/- cash as needed)

Advantage Arms G17 Gen 3 .22 conversion kit

Ruger SR22 w/threaded barrel

Ruger LCR or maybe LCP

Saiga 20 Magazines, sling, optics, accessories, 20 gauge buck/slug, rails, etc.

Desert Tan/FDE Kel-Tec PF9

S&W Bodyguard .38 or maybe .380

S&W Sigma/SD 9mm

Ruger 22/45 with threaded barrel

Open to anything really except: Surplus military rifles, shotguns, non-gun related items.

photo_zpsdbbea1d4.jpg

100_0281.jpg

100_0280.jpg

100_0279.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.