JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
The Single Six is Mechanically Excellent. The finish is Flaked and There is a number engraved on the grip strap. Grips are excellent Has both 22 and 22mag cylinders. Can ship directly to your FFL or From My FFL to your FFL or you can transfer at my FFL In Everett Wa. Text is Fastest 206 484 0753 Serious Only Thanks OBO

AE39E2AE-5DEA-4B98-9EEB-93D349150229.jpeg 2CEB6BC7-B755-410C-B3B9-A1D39A33199A.jpeg 9F48CB64-98D6-49A1-B2D4-B1346817E33C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not really sure what made that flake theres no rust or damage . Great for a custom refinish or camp gun pack gun . Shoots perfect and with that barrel length its easy to impress at the range. I wrap my guns in an oily terry cloth and I am thinking maybe I used a rag that had some minerial spirits or thinner or something other than gun oil that ruined the blue . It was perfect no issues . look how nice the grips are the finish was just as nice

Not really sure what made that flake theres no rust or damage . Great for a custom refinish or camp gun pack gun . Shoots perfect and with that barrel length its easy to impress at the range. I wrap my guns in an oily terry cloth and I am thinking maybe I used a rag that had some minerial spirits or thinner or something other than gun oil that ruined the blue . It was perfect no issues . look how nice the grips are the finish was just as nice
Is it just flaking or is it pitted too?

No rust no pitting just the finish .... good gun to refinish I was thinking about it but I am spending 3000.00 on another gun shortly so I am moving out some of my guns this week.Dont need to sell any of them but just thought I would .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.