Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger Single Six .22

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by NWDuramax, Nov 16, 2013.

1. NWDuramax

NWDuramax Tigard Member

I have up for sell my grandpa's old Ruger Single Six 22 3 screw. It was handed down to me and unfortunately I have fallen on hard times and need to sell some of my collection. I have left this gun in the same condition I received it. It is missing the front sights but the threaded hole is there for easy install of sights. I would like to sell to a CHL and do a bill of sale. I want a cash deal. The only trade I would be interested in is for a smaller conceal carry handgun. That would allow me to sell another gun I have(full size). I would like to get a fair price for this gun. I have seen this in excellent condition on gunbroker for 700. I would consider 450 since it is missing the front sight. I have fired just a few shots to confirm it fires properly and then left it in my case. I am open to offers. Let me know.

IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1610.JPG