JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Sandpoint
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Ruger single six 22mag and extra 22LR cylinder. Comes with cowboy style belt and holster and what ever magnum ammo I have with it. This revolver was my father's and it was purchased new in 1968. I'm asking $550.00

20201111_085853.jpg 20201111_085825.jpg 20201111_085914.jpg 20201111_091548.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's a nice gun and a nice rig! If I lived closer and didn't already have a couple of Ruger's great single action 22s, I'd be hard pressed to pass this up. They don't make them like this anymore.

I'm not here to meddle in your sales, but is there anyone in your family that would appreciate the family history with that fine revolver? It's been in your family for over 50 years! Then again, I'm a bit of a sentimental fool.

Either way, good luck with your sale! That's a beauty!

That's a nice gun and a nice rig! If I lived closer and didn't already have a couple of Ruger's great single action 22s, I'd be hard pressed to pass this up. They don't make them like this anymore.

I'm not here to meddle in your sales, but is there anyone in your family that would appreciate the family history with that fine revolver? It's been in your family for over 50 years! Then again, I'm a bit of a sentimental fool.

Either way, good luck with your sale! That's a beauty!
Thank you, now your getting me to feel like shouldn't sell her, that's just great...

Thank you, now your getting me to feel like shouldn't sell her, that's just great...

Easier to reconsider now then when it's out the door. I don't sell many firearms, but I've certainly looked back and regretted selling a few. Then again, I'm pretty sure my parents were hoarders so it might just be my genetics. The power of the internet allows me to share my justifying mindset with the world.

In all seriousness, sometimes we have to let things go for one reason or another. There are guns my dad owned, but he was never particularly fond of them, so they don't really hold much sentimental value and I wouldn't be too worried about selling them. Then there are others, that while they don't carry any real value, I'd never sell because they meant something to him.

My apologies for butting into your ad. I didn't mean to derail it. I'm a softy that likes a good western and tends to over romanticize old guns.

Easier to reconsider now then when it's out the door. I don't sell many firearms, but I've certainly looked back and regretted selling a few. Then again, I'm pretty sure my parents were hoarders so it might just be my genetics. The power of the internet allows me to share my justifying mindset with the world.

In all seriousness, sometimes we have to let things go for one reason or another. There are guns my dad owned, but he was never particularly fond of them, so they don't really hold much sentimental value and I wouldn't be too worried about selling them. Then there are others, that while they don't carry any real value, I'd never sell because they meant something to him.

My apologies for butting into your ad. I didn't mean to derail it. I'm a softy that likes a good western and tends to over romanticize old guns.
Dang buddy you totally bummed me out! Now I can't stop thinking about my moms old Savage 99 that I helped her sell, and my old Colt 357, and the Ruger Mark ii that I grew up shooting...
But all kidding aside, you do make a valid point. If you're prone to firearm nostalgia like myself and @s1xty7, you might want to think hard about this sale. But if you're not nostalgia prone, then I wish you the best of luck with your sale! You've got a great revolver there at a very fair price!

I'm another Oregonian looking at that nice piece of family history.
I would have it in a heartbeat if I was not so far away.
I'm Dreaming!!!!
OK, im seriously thinking against selling now, you aren't helping what so ever tell me tell you. If it doesn't sell in the next 3 day's I'm pulling it off

Ok ok, im taking it off lol. Know I feel like an idiot. But you're all right, I need to treasure this.. Thanks for all your helpful input and shaking me a little bit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.