JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
both LR and MAG Cylinders.

Light Bluing wear on the muzzle.

interested in a possible trade in a keltec PF9 and cash, Buckmark, 9mm, 40, 45 etc.

nice 38 or 357 too.....

nice tactical benelli's or 870's Winchester Defenders in Stainless etc

Price is OBO $350. FTF in or around Roseburg OR, may be able to meet in Grants Pass or Eugene depending on my schedule. local deals preferred.

View attachment 200312
IMG_8565.jpg
IMG_8564.jpg
IMG_8563.jpg
IMG_8562.jpg
IMG_8561.jpg

Cody, I see you are looking for a Tactival. Is that a cross between a Tactical and festival. Sounds like my kind of party. Nice Ruger too.

John

Oh yes, the gun is an old model for sure, but with a new model box. Now, has the gun had the safety conversion?? Just asking..........

CLARIFICATION

The gun is without a doubt the older 3 screw model and the PO indicated it was around a 1973 model.

he says the box is NOT original it was one he found at a gun show and thought it would complete the "package."

either way it is handy for storage... :)

Also note: the trigger pull seems to be around 1-1.5 lbs. nice, light and consistent.

Has it been sent back to Ruger for the Safety (Alleged Recall) transfer bar installation?

No, I do not believe so. it has the 3 clicks when you cock it, other then that how would I check? whats this transfer bar business?

EDIT: did more transfer bar research, I will check it tonight but it looks like it is the old model without the transfer bar.

Went back to look at my Single Six (Mine has not been sent back) and my New Model 357 Blackhawk.

The Blackhawk only has 2 positions, (1)down and (2)fully cocked. there is a transfer bar that comes up (over the firing pin) and lets the hammer hit the firing pin through the transfer bar only when the trigger is pulled.

The Old model has 4 positions. (1)Down, (2)1st click holds the hammer just off the firing pin, (3)second click is "Half Cocked", then (4)fully cocked. There is no transfer bar.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.