JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is beautiful. What model is that etrain. I agree with you the combination is nice.

The model is 11160. Really nice wood with a kind of black/gray coloring combined with stainless. Definitely not a lightweight TD, but I didn't buy it for weight, but for saving space, both in the safe and when packing guns on vacation, etc. it's my favorite of the 10/22's I've owned.

Ive got the takedown thread heavier barrel rifle. If they start offering that same barrel for the takedown model I wil be on it like a hobo on a hot dog.

When Bill was alive I wouldnt wipe my bubblegum with a Ruger. Glad to see theyve pulled their heads out.

After he passed the people who took over wanted to make money. So they give the consumer what they want. Seems to be working quite well.

The model is 11160. Really nice wood with a kind of black/gray coloring combined with stainless. Definitely not a lightweight TD, but I didn't buy it for weight, but for saving space, both in the safe and when packing guns on vacation, etc. it's my favorite of the 10/22's I've owned.

That's the gun the Wife is looking at, the TD 10/22. Reason she's having so much trouble is trying to decide which combination. I just keep saying I don't care, pick the one you like. Now she likes that new stock Magpul is making for them.

I ended up using a PA red dot on mine. I was happy with the accuracy at 25 yards on life size targets . My carry bag holds over 500 rounds and all my cleaning and takedown tools with room to spare. Like the rear folding buis also. Shoots the Stingers and Velocitors great. Did some quick shots on steel 5 to the head 5 to the chest. Nice lightweight shooter.

IMG_1183.JPG IMG_1192.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1176.JPG
The large pattern in the center of the Squirrel was crappy Peters ammo. ( Remington )

IMG_1181.JPG

25 yards with a red dot. :)

IMG_1180.JPG

Here's the cleaning kit. Ever heard of a PatchWorm ? Now you have. That's CLP in the bottle. I keep everything n plastic because it's Oregon. Spare batteries and all. The pill bottle holds about 70 rounds.

IMG_20170625_193051.jpg

I know this is a necro thread, but I just submitted the form 4 through Adaptive Firing Solutions for the Ruger Silent SR TD barrel today.

This is going to be a good spring/summer when it gets out of NFA wait.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top