JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love the Security Six. It was my first .357, and the second cartridge I handloaded, back in 1979. However, when the SP-101 came out, I had to have one, and the SS got traded away. It was one of those trades you kick yourself for later. Not that I didn't like the SP-101, it's just that the SS was extremely accurate. Now I have a GP-100, and I actually like it better.

I love the Security Six. It was my first .357, and the second cartridge I handloaded, back in 1979. However, when the SP-101 came out, I had to have one, and the SS got traded away. It was one of those trades you kick yourself for later. Not that I didn't like the SP-101, it's just that the SS was extremely accurate. Now I have a GP-100, and I actually like it better.

I have an SP101 in 3" as well. It is my go to carry gun in the Summer. I had it tuned, dehorned, beadblasted, and Hybra Ported by Gemini Customs and it is a sweet piece. :D

Beautiful 3" John Brown

I prefer the Security Six to the new GP100, better balance and better lines.

My .357 Ruger Security-Six 4.jpg

Click Image to Enlarge

My .357 Ruger Security-Six 4.jpg

My 4 inch stainless is pretty much my go to revolver. Hadn't shot it in a few years and had it out last weekend. First round out the barrel gave a pine squirrel 15 yards a way a hair cut... This was single action of course but I was quite impressed with the old girl after shooting a cylinder at a few old cans 20 yards away. :s0155:

An excellent weapon! My first revovler was a Police Six...wish I never got rid of it.

Now, however, I own a 3 inch barrel GP100...a much stronger piece. After a little work done on by Gemini Customs and is an excellent weapon. Trigger work is now smooth as glass.

GP1003.jpg

GP1004.jpg

GP1002.jpg

GP1001.jpg