J&B Firearm Sales
Simply Triggers
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Southwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Reactions
I love the Security Six. It was my first .357, and the second cartridge I handloaded, back in 1979. However, when the SP-101 came out, I had to have one, and the SS got traded away. It was one of those trades you kick yourself for later. Not that I didn't like the SP-101, it's just that the SS was extremely accurate. Now I have a GP-100, and I actually like it better.

Reactions
I love the Security Six. It was my first .357, and the second cartridge I handloaded, back in 1979. However, when the SP-101 came out, I had to have one, and the SS got traded away. It was one of those trades you kick yourself for later. Not that I didn't like the SP-101, it's just that the SS was extremely accurate. Now I have a GP-100, and I actually like it better.

I have an SP101 in 3" as well. It is my go to carry gun in the Summer. I had it tuned, dehorned, beadblasted, and Hybra Ported by Gemini Customs and it is a sweet piece. :D

Reactions
Beautiful 3" John Brown

I prefer the Security Six to the new GP100, better balance and better lines.

My .357 Ruger Security-Six 4.jpg

Click Image to Enlarge

My .357 Ruger Security-Six 4.jpg

Reactions
My 4 inch stainless is pretty much my go to revolver. Hadn't shot it in a few years and had it out last weekend. First round out the barrel gave a pine squirrel 15 yards a way a hair cut... This was single action of course but I was quite impressed with the old girl after shooting a cylinder at a few old cans 20 yards away. :s0155:

Reactions
An excellent weapon! My first revovler was a Police Six...wish I never got rid of it.

Now, however, I own a 3 inch barrel GP100...a much stronger piece. After a little work done on by Gemini Customs and is an excellent weapon. Trigger work is now smooth as glass.

GP1003.jpg

GP1004.jpg

GP1002.jpg

GP1001.jpg

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms
Let Freedom Ring

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors January Gun Show