JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SPF

Cleaning out some guns that never get out to play :)
A couple notes before we get to the details
The Holosun HS403G IS NOT included but is available for an additional $125.00
The scope is also not available, I included that photo just because it looks so darn cool set up like that ;)
On the photos, I know this sounds strange, but I tried to make the finish look as bad as posable because I hate it when I see a photo and when I see the gun in person it looks way worse. I would rather you see it in person and think, "Hey, that doesn't look as bad as I expected"
I'm in Beaverton, I like A Cut Above, but I'm all over town for work and can usually meet at an FFL of your choice with the exception of Tigard PAwn 4 More. I'm not interested in shipping at this time.

Asking $650.00 dropped to $600.00 for the package, fees on the buyer
Not real interested in trades, but if you can't help yourself, shoot me a PM.

From the top and left to right:
6" Blue Ruger Security 6, SN range #154
Pachmayr Compac Professional Grips (these do not fit perfectly but I've never had an issue with them)
NOS Weaver 305 mount (original sight is included)
Original grips
2 HKS M3 Speed Loaders
MKS Six Second Reload speed loader carrier
Bianchi S&W K #10 6" holster (Does not fit with the scope mount on, but yes, it fits the Ruger perfectly. That was a big selling point for the Ruger back in the day)
9 rounds American Eagle 357 mag 158 gr JSP
20 rounds HPA 357 mag 125 gr JHP

I got it used, shot up the rounds not in the two boxes of 357 and a handful of 38 spl, but realized the last time it was out was almost 2 years ago :(

RugerPackage.JPG RugerSecuritySixMount.jpg Ruger1.jpg Ruger2.jpg Ruger3.jpg RugerPackageGrip.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I should have included my posable trade list from the get go.

For trades anything Glock, shotgun, hunting rifle or fishing gear related is going be a "no". The best guideline I can offer is if you have ever met more than one or maybe two people that have whatever you have for trade, it's probably be a no. :)

Updating by 'posable trade list'

Pistol caliber AR upper receiver
Threaded 1911 22lr conversion kit
CZ 455 /457 magazines
8" 9mm AR barrel
Kel Tech P17

Last Edited:
Didn't think I was so far off on the price on this, but here we are . . . o_O

FWIW here is the breakdown on how I priced it:
Pachmayr Compac Professional Grips - $20.00
NOS Weaver 305 mount - $50.00
2 HKS M3 Speed Loaders & MKS Six Second Reload speed loader carrier - $25.00
Bianchi S&W K #10 6" holster - $20.00
29 rounds 357 mag ammo - $29.00
Accessories sub total $144.00 Rounded up to $150.00 just for fun ;)

6" Blue Ruger Security 6 - $500.00

But it's still here so I guess that was too high :s0092:

Let's try dropping it to $600.00 and see if that helps :s0093:

IMO you have it priced very fairly, I personally would throw it up on Gunbroker and you'll probably sell for more than you have listed. I would buy it myself if I wasn't in the process of buying a house. But anyway free bump.

IMO you have it priced very fairly, I personally would throw it up on Gunbroker and you'll probably sell for more than you have listed. I would buy it myself if I wasn't in the process of buying a house. But anyway free bump.
I think the scope mount is the real wildcard in this. I mean, if you don't want it it just adds to the price but if you do want one this may be the only one you see for a while.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.