JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It's a Ruger. What else can I say. Great shape. Only has the Pachmayr grips. No box or anything.

$350 cash. Oregon residents only, legal to own firearms. Must show ODL/ID. Preference given to CHL holder and buyer that can meet me closer to Hillsboro.

pics:
<broken link removed>

13044439835_b17ff7e9a0_o.jpg

Last Edited:
PM sent.

Art, I clicked on doberman's name, then click on "Start a conversation" and sent a message. I believe that is the new way to send a PM? (I had to agree to a terms and service first.)

~Casey

Beatiful. I've got one of the "Made in the 200th year of American liberty" models in stainless that I'll never part with. Only thing I don't like is that I've never found a set of after-market grips that worked with a speed loader (and the factory grips are terrible).

Beatiful. I've got one of the "Made in the 200th year of American liberty" models in stainless that I'll never part with. Only thing I don't like is that I've never found a set of after-market grips that worked with a speed loader (and the factory grips are terrible).

Indeed. I'm keeping my security six stainless 2 1/4" and my GP100 :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.