Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger Security Six .357 mag (2.75")-withdrawn

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by ORHunter79, Dec 8, 2011.

1. ORHunter79

ORHunter79 ... Active Member

--------------------withdrawn------------------------------

Hi,

Though I never thought I would, I'm selling my Ruger Security Six .357 mag with 2.75" barrel. It comes with everything you see in the pictures, original box, papers, Herrett's grips, Pachmayr grips and ammo. The bore on it clean and sharp. I've shot whatever ammo you see missing from the boxes through it. The previous owner shot 30 rounds through it.

It was made in 1979 and is in what I'd say to be 95%. The only marks on it are the drag marks on the cylinder.

FTF only in the Redmond-Bend area. By law you need a OR DL and I prefer you have a CHL.

This is a rare piece, so price is firm at $400. The only trade I'm looking for is a Glock 19 or Glock 23.

Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  2. x1hunter89

x1hunter89 gresham oregon Active Member

great looking gun

3. ORHunter79

Weekly bump. Also, everyone that offered to buy it, if I make it up toward Portland, I'll shoot you a PM.

4. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

You guys are nuts not to snag this one. This is a fantastic deal and if I didn't have 2 already I'd sell my blood to buy this.

5. ORHunter79

Weekly bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.