JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
LEBANON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all -

I'm selling my nearly new Ruger RPR in 308.

Max of 10 rounds through it. (whatever was in the one mag)

Comes with:
  • All factory accessories and boxes,
  • Athlon Argos FFP BTR 6-26 AMR illuminated reticle and Christmas tree (Mil reticle)
  • heavy duty LE grade rings
  • Knock-off Atlas bipod available for a small price (it's nice quality, but not an Atlas)
  • Very small area of missing finish on muzzle brake from safe. (See close up)
  • Some dust from the safe
I set this gun up for long range shooting, but I just don't have a place to shoot this regularly at the distances it can reach out to, and would like an AR10 to replace it.

Trades - Only looking for an AR10 in 308, better quality preferred, but I'm willing to consider any AR in 308.

Located near Lebanon, will travel a short distance for the right buyer. Buyer pays transfer fees.

Thanks for looking.

20200908_143634.jpg 20200908_143641.jpg 20200908_143700.jpg 20200908_143731.jpg 20200908_143851.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
10 rounds. I took it on one trip to Central Oregon and that's all I had with me in the mag. I forgot everything else at home. It's the only time its been shot. Lived in the safe ever since.

10 rounds. I took it on one trip to Central Oregon and that's all I had with me in the mag. I forgot everything else at home. It's the only time its been shot. Lived in the safe ever since.
Wish I could find a way to need 2 of them!! RPRs are great rifles for someone who has the distance.

Someone will find you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.