JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course, my wife and her sister had to set two dates for birthday celebrations of our family (large family) for Sept 28 and Oct 12. But I got her to move the Oct 12th one to Oct 26th so, for me it will have to be the 12/13 or else I'll be unable to help out or participate. Of course I am only one person so if it works better for others to have it on Oct 26th, that's just the way it goes.

OK--you are going to be running a all steel match, using Ruger Rimfire rules and Ruger Rimfire target arrays? On
a monthly basis? Sweet. As long as it doesn't interfere with any of the USPSA matches I shoot I will give it
a try. I've shot Ruger Rimfire Challenge before---the only rule that irritated a bit was that you can only load
10 rds in a mag. I'm used to shooting Speed Steel with a pair of BX-25 Ruger mags, loaded up.

Meeting with the planning committee went well. Next step is to ask the board to approve a trial run. I'll meet with the board the 29th. I'm going to ask to host a public event on Oct 12th. Mark your calendars and cross your fingers :)

Meeting with the planning committee went well. Next step is to ask the board to approve a trial run. I'll meet with the board the 29th. I'm going to ask to host a public event on Oct 12th. Mark your calendars and cross your fingers :)

Fingers are crossed, legs are crossed, eyes are crossed, nose is crossed (that one hurts). I'm looking forward to it and my one brother in law said he'd love to help out and participate as well.

I noticed flyers on the counter at Big 5 on 82nd & Foster that said that Oct 12th was a public hunter sight-in day. Would that affect being able to have that date?

No conflict. Hunter sight in happens on the 100/200y rifle line. We would most likely be on the silhouette range but possibly the dynamic range. I'm going to go see what I have for targets on Tuesday. My big hold up is shot clocks. Any of you guys have one you can bring?

No conflict. Hunter sight in happens on the 100/200y rifle line. We would most likely be on the silhouette range but possibly the dynamic range. I'm going to go see what I have for targets on Tuesday. My big hold up is shot clocks. Any of you guys have one you can bring?

I have one and can bring it if it happens on sunday or I can see about a meet and let you use it.

Yes, as best as I can :)

The goal is to eventually host a sanctioned RRC match but this first event is really designed to test the waters to see if I can generate some interest and test the flow. If it goes well I'll ask the board to make it a regular discipline next year and get an actual budget for our own targets and prizes. Since this will be for fun I won't have any of the $100 fees for challenging a score or require competitors to shoot both pistol and rifle to qualify for ranking.

Yay, I sold my guitar so I'll be picking up a .22 pistol soon to have for this challenge. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk 2

Got it!
ypy3ebas.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show