JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I picked up my first Redhawk a couple days ago. Its 45 colt for those who want to know.
After scrounging up every piece of 45 colt brass I had in my buckets. I ended up loading little over 100 rounds with a variety of my cast bullets.
The only real issue I ran into. Is the grips a bit small for my hand.
Has anyone tried different after market grips. Like the houge or simaler ? And what did you think of them. 20190327_115004.jpg

I have a very early Redhawk in .44 Mag (7.5" barrel). I've got a Hogue Monogrip on it which I really like. I've got big hands too, this fits me well. Easy to recommend.

So I picked up my first Redhawk a couple days ago. Its 45 colt for those who want to know.
After scrounging up every piece of 45 colt brass I had in my buckets. I ended up loading little over 100 rounds with a variety of my cast bullets.
The only real issue I ran into. Is the grips a bit small for my hand.
Has anyone tried different after market grips. Like the houge or simaler ? And what did you think of them.View attachment 564926

Sweet looking gun. If your hands are a little large for the grips then by all means get some others. I am sure you will be glad you did. Looks like a fun little gun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top