JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am considering selling my Ruger .480. It has a 7 1/2" barrel and has the matte grey finish. The problem with selling it is that I have no idea what it's worth. Please don't say it's worth what someone is willing to pay because that is obvious. I see one on Gun Broker sold for $635 in March and another sold for $624 last month. I was thinking $600, so what are your thoughts?

Is your Ruger 480 a Super Redhawk or a Redhawk? If it's a Redhawk (no Super), it should be worth more than $600 in a 7 1/2" as very few were made. If it's a Super Redhawk, then $600 is a reasonable price.

I think if you want to move it $600 will do that.But I also think that's a give away.
Most are asking $750 BIN prices on GB.And there is only 19 on there,which is good.
So $750-shipping and transfer fees should come out to around $700.At least start up a little.
I know up here the Rugers are picking up prices at some shows.
And all 44mags and up are Super Redhawks now.Actually all Redhawks are 'super' now