JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
You know it's the worst/sucks thing about being an adult? You can get really cool toys, and then The pride and joy that you call your crotch goblin decides that the plumbing in your house doesn't work that great and should be experimented on with the most bulky of objects.

So here we are paying off a plumbing/ cleaning bill.
Well enough about the geyser of fecal.

I have one of Of those really cool ruger red hawks that are chambered in 45 long Colt and can take 45 ACP.
I have baby this thing, I probably only have about a 120 rounds down the tube. It is a great gun and if you want to get into reloading it will eat anything. If you just want to enjoy shooting without breaking your wrist slap some 45aarp on moon rings and have fun.
It's like owning a car from the 60s. It's big and shiny and it doesn't apologize and people will look at it.

If you wanna buy this from me I'll throw in 70 45 factory loaded long Colt rounds.
Still want more for the price I'm asking?
I'll give you A 1000 large pistol primers, 300 gain bullets, reloading hand kit, and a book With recipes. Got some 45 long Colt brass floating around.
hell you can have a cowboy belt too.

What am I asking for all this?? $800

If you have questions all more than happily answer

20210617_234948.jpg 20210617_234932.jpg 20210617_234916.jpg 20210617_234901.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Makes me tear-up just reading it....I have a Redhawk and a Super Redhawk and I think I'd cry if I had to give one of'em up. Ya know, the only way you can make things right again is to replace that gun with a Freedom Arms in .475 Linebaugh...She'll understand

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.