Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger Redhawk 44 Magnum

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jackrocks59, Mar 19, 2009.

1. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

Just wanted to show my new 44 I just bought tonight. Thought Id post this since someone here for whatever reason thinks I made the whole thing up...hahahaha whos the laugh on now?

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Beautiful!

3. jackrocks59

thank you

4. Mainsail

Mainsail Puget Sound Active Member

That would make a fine big brother to my Alaskan. If you send it to me they can be together!
    7be65fb7-dade-4089-8fbd-b42cffc57876.jpg

5. tac

tac UK, Oregon and Ontario. Well-Known Member

Whats the serial number? - use XXX if you want to.

I still have mine right here with me, even though it has been deactivated by my grateful gubmint.

Mine is serial #501- 07231....

Happy days of long ago [sigh.......].

tac

6. jackrocks59

Very funny, Ill tell ya what I'll let you have custody on the weekends but I get the kids the rest of the time....lol

7. julia_24

julia_24 portland New Member

Beautiful gun its nice to see that some people do get good deals here. I have seen some people here post a retail price to make you think you are getting a great deal then post there price usually 50.00 less for a used gun, then it does not sell, then they say its off to the "gunbroker" wow thanks for doing us all that big favour. Good for you!!!! great gun proper price....