JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay. Here's some accuracy updates. I temporarily replaced the pistol grip with another that allows use with a mechanical rest.
View attachment 500354

These are 50-yard 10-shot groups!

The best accuracy was with Eley Club. For size reference I've covered each group with domestic currency. 8) Unfortunately, there was one very unexplained flier in this group that turned an otherwise 1/2" group into a 7/8" group.
View attachment 500355
View attachment 500356

Also acceptable was Wolf Match.
View attachment 500357
View attachment 500358

And less than stellar was two groups shot with CCI Mini Mags. Mini Mags do not live up to their legacy.
View attachment 500359
View attachment 500360

View attachment 500361
View attachment 500362
In defense of the MiniMags, that box may have left the factory before I had a driver's license.

In defense of the MiniMags, that box may have left the factory before I had a driver's license.
I'll have to check, but I think I have some Dad bought that are even older! I know I have some Coast to Coast branded stuff that is. Until now I never thought it might be collectible.

My shooting pal Jon goes through at least five hundred, often a thousand, Mini-mags most Sundays with his collection of .22 black rifles. Neither he nor the dozens of others of us who shoot that stuff seem to have any problems at all, but maybe it's because we buy the stuff that has printed labels on it, rather than hand-written illuminated script. Back when you had a so-called shortage of .22, and you were getting burned rotten by greedy dealers, we could buy as much as we could either afford, or have at any one time.

In our part of the yUK there was categorically no discernible shortage at all...