JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I shoot my .22's far more often than anything else.

Not uncommon to shoot a thousand rounds or more a month during the summer.

I have 4 .22 cans and more than a dozen .22 rifles and maybe 8 .22 pistols.. I simply don't understand why so many folks look at them as "less than"

I love my .22's I think this will be a good one.

I also shoot tons of .22 rimfire. Extremely satisfying. And when I'm striving for the tiniest little groups ever, it is addicting. And as soon as I shoot the smallest group for the day and say I'm done, i just gotta shoot one more. An extremely accurate .22 rifle is so much fun.

Well, there is that and the fact I can get away with shooting my suppressed CZ455 out the bedroom window with my wife in the livingroom and no idea I just pegged the rock chuck who came to my lawn for a snack.....

I shoot my .22's far more often than anything else.

Not uncommon to shoot a thousand rounds or more a month during the summer.

I have 4 .22 cans and more than a dozen .22 rifles and maybe 8 .22 pistols.. I simply don't understand why so many folks look at them as "less than"

I love my .22's I think this will be a good one.

Personal preference. I don't own a .22lr. I do have a .22WMR I wouldn't part with though.

It matters bunches to me. If I can turn a quarter size group into a dime size group or less, it shows me the truer accuracy potential of any given rifle. More often than not, it's the high dollar Tenex and equivalent ammo that really proves the difference.

Just have to see what it likes. In my CZ I shoot a lot of PMC Moderator that was made by Aguila..... But mostly because way back when it was on sale for 2 cents a round i bought like 40,000 rds of the stuff

It matters bunches to me. If I can turn a quarter size group into a dime size group or less, it shows me the truer accuracy potential of any given rifle. More often than not, it's the high dollar Tenex and equivalent ammo that really proves the difference.

Good ammo and good optics for the new Ruger should be able to tell how precise it is. What optics would you choose?

Just have to see what it likes. In my CZ I shoot a lot of PMC Moderator that was made by Aguila..... But mostly because way back when it was on sale for 2 cents a round i bought like 40,000 rds of the stuff

I own a few target guns so I bought lots of target ammo. I found the older I get I need the crutch of good ammo and trigger to shoot good. One gun shoots CCI green tag the best and another shoots Eley tenx. Even with those it takes a good day for me to do well now.