JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Ruger Precision Rifle in .308" . It is the second one I have owned. The first one went back to Ruger because the sight base was installed poorly. They buggered up the threads in the receiver and they sent me a complete new rifle. Go Ruger customer service. Since then I have sighted it in with 50 rounds and here she sits. I am selling it with the Harris Bipod and the Zeiss 5-25 Conquest HD5 scope as a package deal. Also included are 3 ten round mags and one 25 round mag . Absolutely nothing wrong with the gun and it really does have 50 rounds down the tube. Ive just come to realize my vision isnt good enough at this point to do the gun justice past 100 yards.

$1950 for the package with gun, Nikon mounts, Zeiss scope, mags and sling and hard shell Cabellas travel case built by Pellican. Silencer not included unless you want to pay for it and the stamp.

Will consider trades for USFA SAA's or Colt SAA's of equal value.

dG9axR.jpg

wHfpQV.jpg

Last Edited:
Per our conversation for anyone that is interested this is the scope on the rifle with the Z-Plex reticle..

<broken link removed>

TL_Freek and I are friends.
I have a suppressor where he's listed on the trust.
I'm encouraging him to buy it, so we can go sight it.

:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.