JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpeg
I have put 20 rounds down the barrel to sight the rifle in.
Make me an offer.

Last Edited:
just got mine 2 weeks ago, mounted a nightforce on it and love it. Haven't heard anything negative about them either. Going to put a different stock on mine, like many others have

I have had an RPR in 6.5 for a few months. The first 5 shot group I printed could have been covered by a dime. The accuracy is awesome right out of the box. I think the inconsistency a lot of people are hearing about is with the .308 chamberings. Anyway, I would be making an offer if I didn't already have one. Good Luck with your sale!;)

i paid $1300 for mine off a certain broker.com site. just if anyone is wondering what they are bringing. They should only be bringing about a $1000 as cost is/was a little over $800. Dealers are scalping. I had read that if Ruger really wanted to corner the market, they would just sell the receiver/action and let u build the rest of the rifle. Your going to replace the buttstock and probably the handguard right away. I had read this before hand and the authors weren't kidding. The trigger is nice. Accuracy is tremendous. Wanting to do some hand loads, have powder, brass, bullets, but can't find anyone that has the good redding comp dies in stock. :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.