JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Selah
State
Washington
image.jpg image.jpg I have a Ruger Precision gen 2 in .308. I took this in on trade but haven't gotten around to shooting it. Everything is factory on it except the muzzle break and handle knob. It now has a Surefire procomp installed, as well as an LRI bolt knob. Overall finish is great. Can see a couple spots where mono-pod and keymod furniture have been added and removed. Otherwise great looking rifle. Comes with one 5 round p-mag and we'll as a 25 rounder. $650 obo.

On a side note if buyer is interested I have a slew of reloading components of FGMM Brass, M118 LR Brass, misc bullets (Sierra MK, Nosler RDF), RCBS comp dies, 22lbs of H4895, etc. could add in for the right price.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Don't have anything in mind at the moment, but cash is king. Pm me if you have something in mind, and I can go from there.

Willing to trade for my Rex Zero 1T? Doesn't come with can or optic, but may consider trade with light. Comes with 4 -20rd mags and G10 grips, case and holster

20171106_212109.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.