JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Ruger Precision 6.5 CM 850$ priced to sale
*Magpul Grip
*8oz Trigger Pull
*Harris Bipod
*10 Round PMAG 7.62X51
*100 round ammo box
*50 rounds of 6.5 cm match grade ammo
90 rounds fired
I also have 10 ROUND PMAG 7.62X51 SINGLE STACK $35
I have original Ruger grip available

Buyer pays transfer fees in Beaverton or Tigard.
IMG9513251.jpg 5811266651.jpg IMG9513401.jpg IMG9513391.jpg 5811209151.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The "single stack" mag @ELpiNA is referring to is the AICS style. The other one is the stock PMAG. I personally have shot this rifle and was the one who did the work on it.

For those wondering, the lighter trigger job was done by me. The trigger pull-weight tension adjustment spring was removed and trigger polished. This is a well-known trigger mod for the RPR. The spring can be reinstalled at anytime and will be included with sale of rifle, to return rifle to factory weight trigger but honestly, I don't know why anyone ever would. The trigger is as good as a Timney now without spending the $200+ money. True potential unlocked. I'm sure Ruger made it this easy, knowing full well that people with gunsmithing experience or PRS shooters would want a lighter than stock trigger in a precision rifle. They satisfied the lawyers and suits by making it 2+ pounds no doubt. Have done the same work on my RPR as well as @Lazyfaire. All 100% reliable and WAY better.

Full disclosure, I don't think it's quite at 8oz. It feels more around 10-12oz when compared to my 8oz Timney in my Remmy 700 but would need to be pull gauge verified.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.