JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nice Ruger Precision rifle chambered in .22 Mag. I bought it about 9 months ago, waited a while to find a scope, and took it to the range on only one occasion. It's a remarkably nice gun with a fantastic trigger, but it's just too much for me. I'd like to be able to shoot off-hand and really don't have a need to put bullets through the same hole at 100 yards. Will come in the original box with all the original material. I also have a set of m-lok bipod legs and a new bag that will accommodate the scoped rifle with bipod when the adjustable stock is collapsed.

$450 cash, or potential trades. My main goal is to find a cheaper used .22 Mag rifle and get some cash back too. I'm pretty open to listening to anything you want to propose, but here's a list:

1) Marlin .22 Mag like XT-22, 783, 883, etc. Preferably a tube fed magazine. + Cash on your end
2) Henry .22 Mag lever action (round barrel). Blued, not the goldenboy units.
3) Savage .22 Mag - wood stock preferable.
4) Kel Tec CMR 30 (Later/newer version).
5) .223 single shot like NEF/H&R.

No pistols, please.

RugerPrecision1.jpeg Ruger2.jpeg Ruger3.jpeg Ruger4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice Ruger Precision rifle chambered in .22 Mag. I bought it about 9 months ago, waited a while to find a scope, and took it to the range on only one occasion. It's a remarkably nice gun with a fantastic trigger, but it's just too much for me. I'd like to be able to shoot off-hand and really don't have a need to put bullets through the same hole at 100 yards. Will come in the original box with all the original material. I also have a set of m-lok bipod legs and a new bag that will accommodate the scoped rifle with bipod when the adjustable stock is collapsed.

I'm really just looking to trade at the moment. My main goal is to find a cheaper used .22 Mag rifle and get some cash back too. I'm pretty open to listening to anything you want to propose, but here's a list:

1) Marlin .22 Mag like XT-22, 783, 883, etc. Preferably a tube fed magazine. + Cash on your end
3) Savage .22 Mag Would stock preferable.
5) Compact 30/30 like Marlin 336 Compact, 336Y, Mossberg 464 brush gun, etc.
6) Maybe a .223, .243, 30-06, 308.
7) Maybe a Rossi R92 16" barrel in .357

No pistols, please.

View attachment 900054View attachment 900055View attachment 900056View attachment 900057
I have a like new Marlin .22 Mag XT-22 with 2 clips.
what are looking for for $ for yours ?

I'm really just looking to trade at the moment. My main goal is to find a cheaper used .22 Mag rifle and get some cash back too. I'm pretty open to listening to anything you want to propose, but here's a list:

3) Savage .22 Mag Would stock preferable.
5) Compact 30/30 like Marlin 336 Compact, 336Y, Mossberg 464 brush gun, etc.
6) Maybe a .223, .243, 30-06, 308.
7) Maybe a Rossi R92 16" barrel in .357

No pistols, please.

View attachment 900054View attachment 900055View attachment 900056View attachment 900057
You take $400

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.