JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
This is a great little Ruger, basically a Security Six with fixed sights that shoot very well to point of aim. Only selling because I am OCD about things matching, and this is my only Ruger. It is in great shape with a small blemish to the finish on the right side of the barrel. I have a vintage leather holster for it too. For the right trade I have ammo, and I can sell it to a buyer for a realistic price.

Open to trades, just PM me an offer.

Cash price is $675 FIRM

85DF3B2B-5409-4A9E-8401-4921B37D36D2.jpeg 8734902B-DAC1-4F2E-BE9D-90EFB7682863.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is a great little Ruger, basically a Security Six with fixed sights that shoot very well to point of aim. Only selling because I am OCD about things matching, and this is my only Ruger. It is in great shape with a small blemish to the finish on the right side of the barrel. I have a vintage leather holster for it too. For the right deal, I can throw in a little ammo. I am also offering this as a combo with my Marlin 357 that I have listed, buy as a package and have an awesome pair.
I am really after a 4" or less, Model 13, 581, or 65 in .357 (a fixed sight .357). Open to other trades, just PM me an offer.

Cash price is $750

View attachment 1072547
Is this good for someone who only has had experience with 9mm. But want to learn a .357 is what the cool kids carry. But don't have any experience with a revolver

Is this good for someone who only has had experience with 9mm. But want to learn a .357 is what the cool kids carry. But don't have any experience with a revolver
It's a good, solid .357, simple and reliable, so I guess it would be a good starter .357. It also shoots .38s (like all .357s).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.