JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I know that these ads work a lot better with photos, but I have never been able to get photos on this site.

I have a Ruger PC9(Police Carbine 9mm) that takes Ruger P-Series magazines. A perfect companion to anyone with a P85, P89 or P95, or simply a great 9mm carbine on its own. This one has 1-15 round Ruger P89 mag, 2-15 round ProMag P89 mags and 1-32 round mag(I'm not sure of the make, but it works 100%).

I won't take a guess at the round count. I received it in trade from another member in October of 2011. I personally have fired between 500-700 rounds through it and have not had a single issue. It is accurate, reliable and has virtually no recoil. This is my last firearm in 9mm. I am moving away from the caliber and that is my only reason for wanting to part with it. I am not an appraiser, but I would rate the gun at 90-95%.

For the carbine and mags I put a value of $650. I am open to a sale but would be more interested in a trade. I am interested in S&W revolvers, Ruger single action revolvers, Colt's, lever guns, bolt action rifles, semi-auto rifles, 1911's, bullet molds, reloading items and basically anything firearm related. I will not be offended by any offer, cash or trade. I am not bound by a dollar value. I am very interested in firearms that I find useful, fun or interesting. If you come out ahead a few dollars is no problem for me.

I live in southern Oregon, but make semi-regular trips to Portland. Travelling for the right deal is no problem. I also have no problem shipping the gun and going through an FFL to facilitate an out of state deal. Thank you for looking. Kip.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top