JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
State
Oregon
EDIT: Sale/Trade pending on the PC9

Good Afternoon,
I'm mainly interested in trades for SBR/AR Pistol uppers in 5.56 and 22lr, but would consider other trades. Located near Pendleton.

*Will update with my own pictures when I get home.

1. Ruger PC9mm carbine.
1x ruger mag.
"Glock"(Magpul/KCI) mags - 5x 17rnd. 2x 33rnd. 1x 50rnd.

Less than 6mos old, ~600rnds through it, Original box. Very fun to shoot and not a single complaint with it other than the fact that my family seems to prefer the recoil on 22lr, slingshots and blowguns more than 9mm. ;)

ruger-pc-carbine-19100-3.jpg
upload_2019-4-15_13-14-36.png

2. S&W M&P 15-22
1x 10rnd magazine

I picked this up used. No box, nothing else with it and I actually don't know too much about it. We've put about 1,200 rounds through it. Cycles great when it's clean, starts getting some FTE after ~400 rnds.
10208.jpg

I don't mind hanging onto either of these, but I'll let them go if I can pick up some other stuff on my wish list. I'm also a little bit OCD about having everything as interchangeable as possible, so...

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you List it under WTS, we require a cash price as we don't have auction style sales here.

Or we can just make it a WTT ad..just let us know.

EDIT: Sale/Trade pending on the PC9

Good Afternoon,
I'm mainly interested in trades for SBR/AR Pistol uppers in 5.56 and 22lr, but would consider other trades. Located near Pendleton.

*Will update with my own pictures when I get home.

1. Ruger PC9mm carbine.
1x ruger mag.
"Glock"(Magpul/KCI) mags - 5x 17rnd. 2x 33rnd. 1x 50rnd.

Less than 6mos old, ~600rnds through it, Original box. Very fun to shoot and not a single complaint with it other than the fact that my family seems to prefer the recoil on 22lr, slingshots and blowguns more than 9mm. ;)

View attachment 570224
View attachment 570223

2. S&W M&P 15-22
1x 10rnd magazine

I picked this up used. No box, nothing else with it and I actually don't know too much about it. We've put about 1,200 rounds through it. Cycles great when it's clean, starts getting some FTE after ~400 rnds.
View attachment 570225

I don't mind hanging onto either of these, but I'll let them go if I can pick up some other stuff on my wish list. I'm also a little bit OCD about having everything as interchangeable as possible, so...

So, this listing for the S&W M&P 15-22 is still up. Is it still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.