JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What do you Charger owners like for a flash suppressor? I've seen everything from the A2 birdcage-style to Chinese-made fake cans (not those kind of fake cans, ones for guns) and of those two extremes I lean heavily towards the simpler A2 style.

These have 1/2x28 threads like an AR15, but obviously none of my takeoffs will work for a 9mm bore so I have to buy new (or used, or trade, whatever).

Also looking for a brace. I like the SiG piece (designed for their MPX) but the SB (aluminum) brace seems to be pretty popular. It doesn't matter a whole lot because everything is sold out right now. But l can alway subject myself to an email notification waiting game if that's what it takes.

Thanks,
Jonny Y

I use one of these.

8AA00EDC-C31A-4734-B837-6779131BBF95.jpeg

and it's a rotated photo. Great.

I have also used a bird cage (drilled out) not many options with a 9mm hole threaded at 1/2x28

I use one of these.

View attachment 814998

and it's a rotated photo. Great.

I have also used a bird cage (drilled out) not many options with a 9mm hole threaded at 1/2x28
That looks nice and no, there's not a whole lot available at the moment but pistol caliber carbines are growing in popularity big time. l expect em to keep gaining market share as other companies take notice... looking at YOU, Marlin.

I'd vote suppressor, but since that isn't always the most viable option.

With the popularity of 9mm carbines, there are a ton of 1/2x28 muzzle devices out there now for 9mm.

A simple google search of 9mm muzzle devices gets you about 100-200 options.

Flash suppression, I'd say check out KAW Valley. They have a ton of forward directing muzzle devices that also help reduce flash.

There are likely even three prong flash hider made for 9mm out there somewhere. If you strictly want flash suppression.

Flash suppression, I'd say check out KAW Valley. They have a ton of forward directing muzzle devices that also help reduce flash.
I've been looking at those... a lot. I'm wondering about their quality since it's not a name I'm familiar with...

A suppressor isn't yet on the radar. Not that l wouldn't like one, but I'm not convinced the expense and hassle is worth it.

I've been looking at those... a lot. I'm wondering about their quality since it's not a name I'm familiar with...

A suppressor isn't yet on the radar. Not that l wouldn't like one, but I'm not convinced the expense and hassle is worth it.
Kaw Valley makes a ton of AR9 stuff. Buy with confidence.

I have a VG6 Gamma on mine. Seems to collect a whole lot of splatter, though which is annoying. There's what I get for using lead bullets :(