JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congratulations on your first post and welcome to the forum. I don't own a Ruger PCC, but I am sure you have endless options and there are plenty of members that do own one and have a favorite optic option.

I like the Holosun red/green dots. The 510c is great for having a wide field of view, and fast to acquire your targets. One of the things I like best about their stuff is that you can select a circle reticle, with a dot in the middle. I find this picture very fast for competition, ymmv. Lastly, it is a great feature to have "shake awake" to turn it on. The dot turns itself off automatically after a long time with no movement, and comes instantly back on when you pick the gun back up. Those who've ever had to fumble with tiny buttons and a dot that doesn't want to turn on, while standing in the shooter's box with 20 people watching you understand... *grin*

Imho red dot is your best bet. My ruger pc9 is only minute of bad guy at any moderate distance for 9mm anyway. And to be honest, the iron sights it comes with aren't all that bad either!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews