JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger PC Carbine like new with shipping box and all paper work. The gun has taccom flared mag well, optic mount on rear of barrel, works great with red dot sight. Includes two ruger 17 round mags and one 33 round ruger mag and Glock mag well. The factory sights have been removed and saved if you would like open sights. This would be great set up for getting into speed shooting sports or just shooting. This is just fun to shoot and is very accurate. The price is $375 firm or possible trade would be full size striker fire hand gun (M&P core series, Glock 34 MOA gen 5) with cut out for optic or possibly Mossberg 930 Jerry Miculek pro shot gun. I will add cash for trade of higher value. I would prefer to do transfer at Tigard pawn or Tri county gun club

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Trying to PM you, getting some weird message about 'I have reached limit of 50 conversations?' How can I reach you otherwise? Thanks Kevin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.