JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
TROUTDALE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all, this will be one of several firearms going up for sale in the next few hours. These firearms were all acquired after my father had passed and are surplus to my needs.

Not currently looking for trades as I am trying to use the money from selling these firearms to pay off bills. Willing to drive a fair bit to meet and I will split transfer costs.

Not looking to ship at this time.

Lastly for the rifles is a Ruger PC carbine. Lightly used condition with a Midwest Industries Mlok handguard installed. Functions and fires fine. I believe I have all the spare parts for this (It is currently using the Glock mag adaptor) and will include several magazines of various capacities with purchase for * Oregon * buyers.

Asking $550 O.B.O.

20230310_132317.jpg 20230310_132305.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It is, however you would have to see if your FFL's up there would even transfer it because the ones in Vancouver at least are refusing to take anything that will get caught up in the ban.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.