JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Howdy!

Selling my nearly new Ruger. Nothing wrong with it, on the contrary it's damn near immaculate. I have put about 50 rounds through it. Found it's just not the one I reach for when I head out. Threw away the cardboard box but have the Glock magazine adapter and stock spacers the rifle came with.

Am open to trade but only after a couple things: A set of 45* offset sights (like the Magpul MBUS Pro Offset or Ultradyne C4 Offset) or a 1-8/10 LPVO.

Meet in Salem. Buyer pays transfer fee.

20211110_080229.jpg 20211110_080257.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I like to think of these rifles as big kid 10/22's.... You can kit 'em out practical or tacticool, hunt small to medium game (depending on your jurisdiction), set it up for home defense, keep it as a 'truck gun' to have around for whenever the mood strikes, use it as a suppressor host and the list goes on. In short, they're really good jack-of-most-trades rifles and are (I think) most practical for those who don't have/want a lot of firearms for many specific tasks. It's not the best tool for any particular job but is more of a multi-tool for folks who want to have a well rounded firearm for average shooting needs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.