JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's another toy I've had for a while, and it's never been to the range yet. It's time to put this one up for adoption, rather than continue to neglect its needs. :(

It's a Ruger PC Carbine (9mm), and currently has a 3-lug adapter from In Lead We Trust (ILWT) installed with Rocksett.
HK Style 3-Lug Suppressor adapter - In Lead We Trust
IMG_20190329_152906.jpg

It currently has the Glock magazine adapter installed, and the Ruger adapter and magazine will be included in the original box. *No Glock magazines are included, only the original Ruger magazine.*

I would prefer to sell it as-is with the 3-lug adapter installed, but am also willing to remove it if you prefer.
$475 w/ 3-lug adapter, or $450 without.

Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn, but willing to travel within within a reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking!
:s0090:

Last Edited:
Poor Ruger needs a home. If I didn't already have one I'd snatch it from you. Stupid fun gun, really fun suppressor host!

I'm definitely the wrong person to talk to about NOT hoarding 9mm rifles.

Best luck with sell.

Great dude selling a great rifle.

I'm definitely the wrong person to talk to about NOT hoarding 9mm rifles.

Best luck with sell.

Great dude selling a great rifle.
Believe me, I understand completely what it's like hoarding redundant firearms. My weakness has always been Glock 19s and .22 revolvers! :D

Thanks for the kind words, and let me know if you need another 9mm rifle to add to the hoard... :p

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.